Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tugas Irma tentang aktivitas keseharian

I am a grirl who raising to be a adult woman. Like as other girl, I have a habit in my daily life. Everyday, I woke up at early morning, because I must pray to God in the morning or praying Subuh. Before that, I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

As far you know, the air in the morning is healhty more than in daily. Because of that, I keep on my body in sport. I seldom do the hard sport in the morning. I usually jogging and run arround my house. I get many advantages from sport, my body become sexy and keep on healthy.

After going keep exercise, I usually take bath and help my mother in the kitchen for preparing brakfast. Usually, I make some fried rice, or sandwich. Rarely, I cook vegetable and fry tempe or tahu. For simple one, I fry a egg and a white rice. It’s enough for girl.

Preparing books for studying in campus is my activiy before going to my university. You can predict, If I am join the class. We read and study about our classes with teacher. We discuss about topic which are given by the teacher. I enjoy every topic discussion.

Back to house and join the english course. In the evening, I study about the lesson in the tomorrow schedule. Study about the tomorrow lesson is important for me to prepare. It’s like if we go to the battlefield, so we must prepare everything.

No comments: