Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tugas Buat Irma tentang Parent'sPersonality

My parent’s physical character, especially for my mother is fat. She is also short than my father. Her face is white, and her hair is black. But she keeps confidence using yellow or red dress.

About my father is categorized a black people. Fortunately, I am not similar with my father. My face and body tend imitate my mother. The high of my father is taller than me.

Connecting to the bad and good personalities of my parents. My father is public speaker, so he usually make more comment in the outside of home rather than in my home. He is kind to everyone, and he always keep smile for everyone. Sometime he is straight about his decision such as my education, and my habit. He keep on attention for their children, m and my brother.

Personality plus from my father are Aggressive and Creative. He always concern for the feelings of others, responsible social norms, rules and obligations. Beside he keep maintain relationships with others, though having no difficulty in establishing them. He is very high tolerance to the others.

If my mother’s personalities is very common, such as the other mother in the world. My mother easily angry when I make mistake about everything. But she is good mother, because she always give some advice about something. She always gives warning to me if I do something which not appropriate with her.

No comments: